Sunday, April 19, 2009

Goal update!!!!

#4 I sent the kids little treats to let them know I was thinking of them. Each was custom to what they like or do. They loved getting the little packages so I plan on doing it more. This will be an ongoing goal!

#2 I am happy to report is going well. I've been enjoying company of friends and my family with these little ventures and it feels good to just do that little extra of prettiness.

#3 has to be my hardest, since really it's kind of an odd goal. But I've been letting people know my feelings and working through some from the past. I actually think I will now count this goal as complete!

#13 I sent St Patty's day gifts to 2 of my friends that had babies recently. I hope to reach more of my friends and their babies with a gift now and again to let them know I'm thinking of them.

#15 My parents surprised me with a treadmill. I've used it a few times and it makes a handy place to put my hangers when hanging clothes,lol.

#16 I've been getting out there and getting walks in, I need to do it more so this is a work in progress that will continue.

#20 I am happy to say I have started this. I had oral surgery in March and had 3 teeth removed. Now I only have 2 more to get filled and I'm done with major stuff.

#65 I have started on this. I bought all new comfy clothes, in a smaller size!, and some nicer things. I've also been getting several pairs of shoes ;)

#70 I got my hair layered more in March and have another appointment for May. I really like this little bit of pampering and am happy to have it happen more than 2 times a year!

#80 I planted a little garden this year. It counts and makes me happy!

#91 I've gotten a few more books read! (don't remember the name right now off the top of my head)

No comments: